Are You Facing Probation Violations?
You have certain rights when facing a motion to revoke deferred probation or adjudicate probation in Texas. In addition, you have similar rights if you are facing revocation of regular probation.
Probation Violations and Your Rights :
Your legal rights when facing probation violations consist of:
- a speedy hearing within 20-days;
- the right to confront your accusers; and
- the right to challenge the evidence.
Probation Violations and Punishment:
Should the judge find that you have violated a condition or conditions of probation, the judge has several courses of action.
The judge may either:
- continue on probation under the same terms and conditions;
- modify or change the terms and conditions of probation;
- revoke unadjudicated and sentence you to regular probation; or
- revoke probation and sentence you to confinement up to the maximum sentence.
Contact Us for Same Day Appointment
Probation Violation and Mend of Conditions..: We are from Texas. My Boyfriend has been in jail for Violation of … http://t.co/jTL24ZMc
— Law Forum (@LawForum) January 20, 2013
Information About Continuing on Probation. Click Here.